2 September 2009

Summer Epiphany

Summer 2009. What a time. I tend to approach life with a philosophical view and try to not let little irrelevant details, which tend to get blown out of proportion, spoil my life. I try to be as optimistic as possible, and draw upon some things I've seen and experiences I've had in countries such as China and Thailand, to never lose perspective of just how fortunate I am in relation. I'm extremely lucky to live my life. But even so, this summer was amazing. After speaking to two of my housemates today I literally cannot wait for 2nd year at University. To all the good times of the last 3 months. Newquay, the USA, Manchester, Sutton Hall, 5th Avenue, Font Bar, The Rectory, Tiger Tiger, Vodka Revs, Rymans(!) and Leeds Festival. To Europe and then University.

No comments:

Post a Comment